Control communication asset lifecycle and expenses
Your business needs access to reliable communications to thrive in the connected world. Communication Lifecycle Management helps you simplify the management of your communication assets and expenses. Our ISO 27001 cloud-based platform and our managed services provide you with the insight into your communications service and asset lifecycle with data related to what you own, how much you spend, your utilization, usage behaviours, and adoption, allowing you to make better strategic decisions. Our evidence-based recommendations will assist you in identifying when your infrastructure is over-subscribed or under-used, where you have waste and inefficiencies, and when it’s time to transform to an alternative infrastructure or communication assets.
Optimize all areas of your communications services and assets
Communication Lifecycle Management lets you take control of your fixed line, mobile, conferencing, cloud, and IoT costs wherever you do business across the globe.
With the need to manage multiple vendors, support thousands of devices, and have services dispersed around the globe, we can save you time and money as we help optimize your network.
To help you achieve your strategic business objectives:
- We provide access to on-demand information, offering you an end-to-end view of your costs and usage, helping you make informed decisions.
- Scheduled reporting and integration with data analysis tools provides visibility and accountability to help you identify savings, optimization opportunities, areas for strategic sourcing, and the best available alternative.
- Proactively capture, dispute, and eliminate incorrect invoice charges to reduce communication costs and provide visibility of billing anomalies, reducing costly abuse.
- We alert you to areas where your infrastructure is over-subscribed or underutilized. We help you pinpoint waste and inefficiencies so you can streamline your service costs.
- With improved visibility of your communication spend you’re in a better position to drive more centralized and cost-effective procurement strategies.
- voice, data, mobile, conferencing, cloud, and IoT lifecycle management
- intuitive employee portal for end-user lifecycle management
- automated and scalable processes for invoice processing, expense allocation, contract rate validation, late invoice identification, abnormality alerts, and billed inventory reports
- expert deployment and on-demand support
- descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics to help you get visibility, manage, and govern your communication assets and expenses
- secure, scalable cloud-based software solution that is constantly innovating to meet evolving demands