Network Infrastructure Management Service offers full life-cycle management of a variety of customers’ multivendor devices, including WAN routers, LAN Ethernet switches, wireless LAN controllers and access points, load balancers, application acceleration appliances, network security platforms, and unified communications solutions – deployed across geographically-dispersed sites:
- professional consulting and project management
- 24/7 fault monitoring and notification
- performance monitoring
- fault management
- configuration and change management
- performance and capacity management
We provide you with personal, responsive service and support via our network professionals and experts in our Global Operation Centers (GOCs), who act as an extension of your IT team to monitor and manage your global network and infrastructure. This lets your IT team focus on business-critical projects, rather than spending resources on day-to-day management of their IT network infrastructure:
- 24/7 direct access to highly skilled engineers, including senior engineers and GOC senior management.
- Industry leading predictive network analytics enable improved performance and quality by diagnosing IT infrastructure issues before they impact your network.
- Our Service Management Web Portal provides end-to-end transparency and unprecedented visibility and control into your global network including WAN, LAN, wireless, security, and cloud environments.