As we all adjust our daily lives to the global outbreak of COVID-19, our first thoughts and concerns are with those most at risk or suffering as a result of this global pandemic. NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company, and we have a duty to ensure that we are fully operational so that we can continue to support our clients, partners and the wider community, whilst protecting our employees and their families.
Our purpose is that together we will enable the connected future, and it has never felt like such a critical time to do so. To ensure that we support our clients, partners and the wider communities through this period of uncertainty, we have put the following steps in place:
- Providing continuity of service for our clients: Our global business continuity plans have been deployed across all our operations. Performance levels maintain a very high level and our teams are striving to deliver uninterrupted services for our clients. Furthermore, we have also increased our own security posture to safeguard our business and our clients’ businesses against cyberthreats.
- Protecting and enabling our people: We have employees in over 73 countries around the world and, aligned to government advice, all our staff are now working from home including in our Global Delivery Centers and Security Operations Centers. They can securely access the NTT systems, platforms and data they need to be able to continue to do their jobs and are supported by world-class collaboration tools.
- Helping our clients respond to COVID-19: We are extending our services to help our clients continue to operate, adapt the way they work and minimize the impact of the disruption by:
- ensuring employee activity continues
- maintaining reliable network connectivity during disruption
- remaining secure against an evolving and growing number of threats
- switching planned events to digital events
- retaining customer service delivery
- ensuring technology components are available