Prepare each user to effectively adopt new systems the moment they’re deployed
With technology essential to the execution of business strategy rather than a necessary expense, many companies are deploying new technologies today to drive a competitive advantage. Our Technology Learning offers an end-user change management approach to facilitate these changes. We analyse your organization’s current (as is) situation and then define and visualize your long-term goals and vision. From this, we will create a roadmap to get you there (to be).
Adoption and Change Management Services
Built into our end-user Change Management approach is our signature offering called User Adoption and Change Management Services. This is a set of planning and management services that help users adapt to change allowing them to embrace and use the new system, as well as minimize productivity losses.
We prepare each user to effectively adopt new systems the moment they are deployed.
Rapid technology change can be difficult for users. You soon realize that:
- Users are uncertain of what to expect and how they will be affected. They’re resistant to the unknown.
- Your help desk is overwhelmed by a surge of calls from confused users.
- Your users take a long time to piece together bits of information. Ultimately, many are still unable to fully utilize the new system.
- The organization fails to achieve the expected return on investment.
With the increasing number of organizations undergoing technological change, these risks are only too real.
We can help your employees to embrace change through a proven methodology, based on the Prosci ADKAR model of change management.
The ADKAR model is widely accepted across Fortune 100 companies and government agencies across the world. It illustrates the five stages that users experience in a successful change process: Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability and Reinforcements.
Our planning and management solutions are designed to create meaningful gains for your organization and:
- relieve strain on the help desk during deployment
- reduce users’ uncertainty about and resistance to change
- increase satisfaction among users
- minimize the initial dip in user productivity following deployment
- help users develop skills around the new system, to use it in a productive way
- shorten the time taken to realize the returns on investment