Availability and Capacity Monitoring
Improve your asset lifecycle management and reduce downtime
Maximize availability and improve resource capacity management
Availability and Capacity Monitoring observes the performance of your ICT infrastructure and alerts you of any potential performance risks. This improves availability and operations by providing you with insights, through better monitoring and reporting. It supplies you with the intelligence needed to improve your IT asset lifecycle management processes.
Improve availability and performance with proactive monitoring
Availability and Capacity Monitoring helps you make informed choices with intelligent insights. This lets you manage capacity and plan upgrades, to better match business demands.
With access to reports, data, analysis, and metrics you can make informed choices to enable you to reduce your support costs, while improving infrastructure availability and performance.
The service includes:
- real-time polling and proactive asset monitoring
- tailored monitoring against defined capacity thresholds
- management and recording of availability and capacity related events
- real-time performance views and access to standardized reports through our Manage Center portal
- quick notification of events that could affect performance and availability
We help you to:
- improve the return on your IT investment while minimizing the risks associated with asset sweating
- minimize the risk of downtime through predictive analysis of when key operating metrics will move out of tolerance
- better plan targeted upgrades