Asset Tracking and Analytics
Better lifecycle management for your Cisco assets
Simplify IT asset management
Tracking every asset in your complex IT environment is an essential part of reducing risk and maximizing return on investment. Asset tracking is vital in reducing downtime, lost productivity, and support costs. Our Asset Tracking and Analytics service provides you with the control you need over your Cisco IT infrastructure. We use asset data to provide insights and help you make better decisions. This allows you to identify areas of most concern and manage the lifecycle of your assets.
Asset Tracking and Analytics capabilities and benefits
Automated asset discovery and data enrichment
Our Asset Tracking and Analytics service provides you with insights into your Cisco hardware and embedded software assets, augmenting this with information such as end-of-support data, security alerts, and field notifications.
Manage Center gives you a unified view of all your IT assets, allowing you to identify critical areas that need your attention, so you can quickly address them.
Data reporting and analytics
With access to our dashboard, reports, and analytics you can monitor your asset inventory and identify areas requiring your attention. Including:
- security vulnerabilities, both known or potential
- which assets have reached end-of-support
- those assets reaching end-of-support within the next 30, 60, and 90 days
- visual point-in-time comparisons to identify trends
Gain insight with custom queries and analytics to assist you in standardizing support configurations and optimizing maintenance costs.
Optimize your IT asset management with our Asset Tracking and Analytics Service:
- lower costs and risks associated with security vulnerabilities
- improve your technology refresh planning and configuration standardization
- deliver higher returns on capital investments