Proactive Support Services
Reduce complexity and increase operational effectiveness
Improve your performance and free up your limited resources
Our Proactive Support Services reduce the complexity of your IT operations and increase your operational effectiveness. We proactively handle many of your standard IT processes, freeing up valuable staff and management time to devote to innovation. Take advantage of our modular services, giving you the flexibility and support you need, while reducing your total operating costs.
Our Proactive Support Services
Performance Management Support:
- Asset Tracking and Analytics: Tracks Cisco assets in terms of their lifecycle stage, vulnerabilities and areas that require immediate attention.
- Availability and Capacity Monitoring: Proactively monitor assets to minimize the risk of downtime and performance degradation, and provide insights to better support asset lifecycle management.
- Configuration Archive: Automatic configuration backups to eliminate the risks associated with configuration errors and accelerating the mean time to repair.
- MACDs (Service Fulfilment Requests): Fulfill, coordinate, and manage standard preapproved changes for your hardware and software configuration items.
Service Management Support:
- Service Delivery Assurance: Provides governance across service entitlements, processes, and assets to manage the full lifecycle of the services you have under contract with us.
- Technical Account Manager: Use a senior engineer with the technical expertise and rich knowledge of your IT assets to ensure your operations run smoothly, efficiently, and productively.
- Proactive Problem Support: Identify, analyse, and recommend solutions to improve IT operations and infrastructure availability.
- Annual Version Updates: Proactively resolves the challenges of patch implementation and software standardization through an annual, targeted update.
- IT Service Integration: Integrate your existing service management system with ours to automatically exchange task information. This service connects and integrates with your other service providers to eliminate re-keying, improving overall service performance and staff efficiency.
- Third-party Support: We offer two services – Incident Coordination and Technical Incident Management.
- Incident Coordination supports incident-related activities involving multiple vendors, determines the right remediation, and manages the incident through to closure.
- Technical Incident Management fulfils, coordinates and manages standard preapproved changes for your hardware and software configuration items.
We’re investing in growing our portfolio of great content.
Clicking below will display content from any of the 28 remarkable brands coming together as NTT.
The evolution of IT support services in the digital era
Results of IDC’s findings on evolving service requirements and how these needs can be met with our Support Services.
The hidden costs of IT support
Why do the costs of support fall outside most individual OEM vendor support offerings?