Deploy your secure connectivity solution globally
Achieving the all-connected industry is a challenge when production sites, employees and clients are all over the world. IoT Connect is a global, eSIM-capable, network-agnostic and flexible architecture covering more than 150 countries with 4G-LTE and 5G. With one integration and one SIM profile, your devices and machines have access to the best networks worldwide at competitive prices. Better yet, if you have deals with MNOs or use your own private networks, IoT Connect can host them on the same platform.
IoT Connect’s benefits
IoT Connect is a carrier-agnostic layer to mobile operators and a 3G/4G-LTE/5G connectivity solutions provider. Platform and associated services were designed to address all your IoT use cases worldwide.
Single integration for global deployment
The technical architecture was built to enable:
- one-time integration
- single support interface and point of contact
- identical user experience worldwide
- for all your IoT use cases
The 5G-ready unified technical platform enables:
- productized features for economies of scale
- easy introduction of new services and features that can go instantly live worldwide
- IoT data securely delivered directly to your data centers or cloud provider
- eSIM capabilities ensure the remote programming of SIM cards, making remote updates easy
- SIM management and logistics are completely hassle-free
Local rates worldwide
IoT Connect leverages on roaming agreements based on an international Mobile Network Code (MNC) for global, multi-local 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G coverage.
Coverage continuously extended
Current coverage spans more than 150 countries and destinations but keeps expanding, at no extra cost. We ensure optimal coverage via direct agreements with local operators, sometimes several operators over a single region.
Independence from carriers
Network partners are selected exclusively based on quality and cost.
IoT Connect manages and guarantees compliance with local regulations, including eCall and end-user services.
Flexible pricing enables multiple business models including:
- wholesale and retail pricing
- white-labeled retail offers
- split-billing (for third party partnerships) and zero-rating (crucial for end-user services)
- hosting of specific pricing agreements
Expertise in end-user management, with tried-and-tested:
- selfcare and customer journey
- retail billing
- marketing operations
Global operations and support, with:
- worldwide support Levels 1 to 3
- SLA and QoS monitoring
- BI and reporting