Security Device Management
Protect your devices wherever they are with consistent management control
Maintain and protect your devices
Manage your security devices for improved operational and technical efficiency, with minimal technology investment and reduced expenditure, without sacrificing quality or breadth of control. Security Device Management provides specialized expertise in managing devices, releasing in-house staff for other vital initiatives, providing on-demand device configuration, tuning, updates, and maintenance, and meeting all best practice and regulatory requirements.
Our Security Device Management (SDM) services
Security Device Management provides you with various options to meet your organization’s business requirements. Benefit from our global threat intelligence capabilities and 24/7 support from our expert analysts at our global Security Operation Centers (SOCs).
- Always On: Active and consistent management control on your behalf year-round, steering you past both the known and unknown threats to your devices.
- Consistent Updates: Devices, applications, and endpoint security solutions are properly provisioned, configured, updated, and patched to protect against internal and external threats. We also ensure that policies, signatures, and rules are updated and maintained to guarantee accessibility, provide security, and compliance.
- Asset Management: Release management with patches, tuning options, and security hotfixes. Back-up options for security device and OS configurations. Restoration and recovery for devices brought down by malicious activities and threats.
- Service Request Fulfillment: Fully support change management with move, add, change, and delete (MACD) bundles.
- Additional MACDs: Optional within the enhanced tier for additional MACD bundles, depending upon your extra requirements.
The benefits are:
- reduced overall security risk
- no unnecessary security technology investment
- enhanced protection with correctly configured/optimized devices
- improved operational efficiency
- in-house security staff released to focus on other initiatives