Leverage expertise from dedicated cloud experts
Our Cloud Enablement Services deliver predefined outcomes, targets your top priorities and provides value for money, all managed by dedicated, experienced consultants with numerous successful cloud migration and enablement projects to their credit. Our approach adopts the advantages of agile methodology, ensuring consistent quality and knowledge-sharing from around the globe.
Fixed scope 2-4 weeks sprints and an inbuilt continual feedback loop to ensure a clear focus on your objectives and timescales. We offer three types of consulting engagement:Cloud transformation roadmap
- a roadmap to move applications into the public cloud with an end-to-end transformation strategy
- analysis of infrastructure and applications to ensure effective overall scoping for public cloud transformation
- Maximize the advantages of public cloud by receiving best-practice, high-level deployment architecture, covering best execution venue, security, operational excellence, performance, reliability and cost management.
- Utilize guardrails, standards and recommendations based on the cloud provider’s best practices, tailored with our experience and your business strategy.
- Ensure applications, roles, profiles and permissions are architected, implemented and operated according to a set of agreed controls.
Our sprint-based cloud consulting model adopts many of the advantages of agile methodology and applies them to cloud consulting services.
For more information on our Consulting Services that defines your cloud computing architecture use the contact form below.
Great practices to manage your multicloud environment
CIOs must have a clear picture of business objectives, constraints and deliverables.
Why having a cloud management platform is essential to your enterprise IT strategy
CIOs need to find a structured approach to govern their information assets.
Together we do great things
NTT are one of only seven companies worldwide to hold the top MSP partnership accreditations for all of the major public cloud vendors; Azure, AWS and GCP*
*As at Nov 2019