23 April 2020
NTT launches new Software Defined Infrastructure Services to provide more flexibility to businesses in uncertain times
NTT evolves its services to help clients make the most of software defined infrastructure by reducing operational complexity and improving return on investment.
London – United Kingdom – 23 April 2020 NTT Ltd.,a world-leading global technology services provider, today announced the launch of its new Software Defined Infrastructure Services portfolio, complementing its existing suite of services. The move to software-defined infrastructure (SDI) is driven by businesses’ demand to reduce time to value, lower costs and enabling businesses to scale up and down, as their needs change.
“During uncertain times, when many businesses need to be more flexible, SDI services promise the flex business are after, however many lack the necessary skills and expertise to leverage the benefits 'says Bill Padfield', Senior Executive Vice President, Transformation and Platform Services at NTT Ltd.
Through our new SDI Services we will enable organizations to capture the full benefit of their software-defined, programmable infrastructure investments by providing the expertise and skills necessary to access capabilities like automation and orchestration”.
NTT’s SDI services are a new way to manage IT infrastructure using telemetry and service management data giving organizations the flexibility to closely align their services with their business requirements and outcomes. The four offers are:
- Lifecycle Management – easy and flexible asset lifecycle management:
Simplifies lifecycle management to make sure equipment is running the latest software to meet compliance, through our Digital Wallet. The features include:
- secure single sign-on to our user experience portal with persona-based user access rights and required privileges to consume services
- digital Wallet enabling full visibility and insight to both perpetual licenses and subscription software by providing a consolidated view across vendors by integrating to smart accounts
- provides near real-time visibility of license information, order information and usage information
- request fulfilment executed by NTT for moves, adds, changes, deletions, based on business needs
- Policy Deployment and Compliance – faster onboarding and deployment:
Delivers consistent multivendor technical services for network redesign and deployment, helping clients gain control of their software-defined infrastructure investments with ongoing feature reviews and activation services. Key features include:
- realtime monitoring and automation approach to infrastructure management
- controller-led provision and compliance systems that manages policies and assurance capabilities.
- use case deployment framework that delivers strategic guidance, best practices, validated designs, proven processes, and recommended adjustments
- proactive management of controller and device hardware, software, and configuration standards
- Assurance and Operations Support – improved operational KPIs:
Offloads operational management tasks from in-house staff, including proactive monitoring, with the help of advanced telemetry, change management support for patching, problem management with root cause analysis and compliance management by leveraging the digital intelligence, automation and orchestration delivered through our service platform. Key features include:
- commonality of connectivity and a single digital experience to support controller-based automation and assurance models
- bringing operational technology connectivity and automations to network operations to reduce network complexity
- dev Ops based operational teams will be able to achieve a state of predictive services that fix problems long before they become incidents and impact services.
- Business outcome management– optimized business outcomes:
Enables continuous and ongoing operational improvement in multivendor lifecycle management by providing recommendations to optimize software purchases and improve compliance and performance based on NTT’s best practices, Key features include:
- API integrations, correlation capabilities, advanced inventory and reporting, and enrichment for predictive problem detection
- analytics provide additional details about network faults that facilitate rapid resolution or improved health
- integration with ITSM processes, IT domains and systems to fully automate assurance workflows
For more information about NTT’s services, visit hello.global.ntt
- ENDS -
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
Visit us at hello.global.ntt
Marian Scala, Vice President, External Communications, NTT Ltd.
T: +27 11 575 1541
M: +27 83 380 0826