Dealing with malicious attacks to your system takes time and energy, both to handle and identify, especially when they arrive hidden amongst legitimate traffic. Poorly fortified systems are often overwhelmed by the traffic load, unable to distinguish between the two forms in a timely fashion, consequently resulting in slow connectivity for your end users.
This is just the front end of the problem; behind the scenes, badly maintained web application firewalls will have trouble mitigating bot attacks and have great difficulty operating in the new hybrid/multi-cloud environment. A busy IT support team may not have the time for thorough incident diagnosis, and few solutions on the market today offer truly granular control of a security solution.
Our Web Application Firewall as a Service is specially designed to handle these problems. A worldwide managed service supporting your online business requirements, WAF provides a comprehensive solution to the broad range of issues inherent to managing a complex security network, including:
- web security with threat detection and prevention
- denial of service for web and network-based attacks
- management of WAF policies
- automated notifications threats/load/alerts/infrastructure status
- detection of cyberattacks validated by security analyst
- security best practice and regulatory compliance reporting
- custom business compliance reporting
- DDoS protection for websites, DNS, single IP
- SIEM integration, attack analysis, dedicated network, load balancing