The Contact Center Development Model is a practical strategic planning tool that assesses a contact center's core competencies and capability against a set of operational and strategic criteria. The model was developed to allow organizations to create their maturity roadmap and prioritize programs, projects, and initiatives to achieve their objectives. The model also assists in identifying your strengths and weaknesses by measuring the current state of your contact center against a set of maturity standards. We then develop a single unified plan for the way forward. The model also creates a consensus view of the capability and aspiration of your organization's customer operations, aligning different functional viewpoints and requirements.
- Identify your contact center’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Actionable blueprint for your projects and initiatives to drive transformational change.
- Output focused on your ‘current’ position and ‘target’ state.
- Prioritized list of projects and initiatives to achieve your desired business outcomes.
- Comprehensive report detailing your current, target states, benchmarking and transformation plan.
- Ability to compare and contrast multiple sites and operations.
The benefits include:
- Identify the changing interoperability of employees, technology, CX and customer behaviour.
- Fast track approach to transformation planning.
- Access thought leadership and best practice.
- Gain consensus across business functions.
- Defines immediate next steps and longer-term transformation roadmap to achieve ‘target’ state.