It’s imperative for organizations to establish insight and analytics as a core discipline, embedding data fabric as a foundation of the organization. Data and analytics are required to maximize and scale AI and automation for intelligent decision making and support. Composable data and analytics that can translate big data into actionable small data capability in real time is critical in an increasing digital world. Insight provides the ability to truly create relevant and valuable customer personalization, while providing equal business value.
We help you understand and define the capabilities required to deliver data driven CX. It’s important to consider the core disciplines required to harness the evolving power of data. To support this our evaluation model covers skills and capability, governance and security, data types and the platforms required to manage and analyze data.Activities include:
The benefits include:
- Best practice and benchmarking comparison.
- Current and target state position across the required core competencies.
- Identify opportunities for personalization, propensity modeling and predictive analytics to drive efficiency and revenue.
- Understand how to leverage VoC and sentiment analytics.
- Summary report with detailed next steps.
- Obtain valuable insight and perspective for transforming the way organizations view, manage and leverage data.
- Realize more value from your data and use insight to inform your business objectives.
- Align business needs to data and analytics requirements.
- Create a tangible transformation improvement roadmap for CX data and analytics.
- A set of tangible key actions required to accelerate the evolution of your organization’s data and analytics capability.