It’s essential to assess your organization’s cloud readiness across technical, operational, business, compliance and security considerations. Migration to the cloud is much more than a technology or technical transition it can fundamentally transform your entire organization. It can accelerate innovation and enhance every business function and needs to be planned and executed efficiently, based on best practice principles, and conducted at an organization-wide level. Many organizations are now adopting a cloud-first approach as part of their holistic business and CX Strategy, to be able to deliver a ROI quickly while providing the technical capability and adaptability that the market demands.
Cloud adoption for CX has removed many barriers to entry and its out-of-the-box nature allows for accelerated innovation and rapid cost reduction, however many organizations need additional support to achieve the required results by partnering with experts that have a complete view of the tasks involved and the expertise to make it happen.
The benefits include:
- create a prioritized balanced approach between cloud, on-premise and hybrid solutions
- thought leadership and benchmarking comparison
- consensus and direction (current and target state capabilities)
- identify organization specific cloud opportunities, challenges and risks
- cloud transformation planning approach
- defined design and operating principles
- understand how cloud governance and security address cyber-risk across platforms
- experience delivering successful business transformation projects
- convert goals into outcomes
- identify the opportunities provided by CX cloud
- capability evaluation
- planned adoption and migration approach