We deliver our Cloud Foundation Services in four phases: Define, Design, Deliver and Transition. This ensures the landing zone is ready and operational before application migration takes place. After the transition, we can proceed with the migration of the workloads to cloud on your behalf, or we can hand the landing zone back to you.
- Create a scalable hybrid cloud architecture using proven cloud standards, tenancy structure and cloud connectivity, such as BCP/DR design, etc.
- Establish a cost-effective and agile cloud environment before any migration takes place.
- Design and build a secure cloud platform with proactive security controls, increasing your security against cyberattacks while adhering to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Operation enablement for integrating cloud services with existing ITSM processes.
- Leverage proven cloud architecture blueprints based on best practices, and certified by solution architects to deliver fast, efficient and consistent architectures on a global scale.
- Increase agility through DevOps and infrastructure-as-code automation, integrated with container platforms.
- Work smarter by monitoring IaaS/PaaS services and applications hosted in cloud
for availability, performance and cost.
NTT hold the highest accreditations with all of the major cloud vendors and are one of only seven companies worldwide to hold the top MSP partnership for Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
How we deliver
Our cloud consulting model adopts many of the advantages of the agile methodology and applies them to cloud consulting services.
For more information on our Cloud Consulting Services use the contact form below.